Are you ready to trim your tree? I’m excited to share a fun and budget friendly way to add a little Farmhouse Charm to your Tree this year with these Farmhouse Christmas Ornaments. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Adding a little personal touch to your Christmas tree doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. With just a few items from Dollar Tree and stamps or a cutting machine, you can have personalized and custom ornaments in no time at all!
What you will need:
- 5×7 Canvas Panels (from Dollar Tree)
- Towering Wood Game (from Dollar Tree)
- Garland Wire Ties (from Dollar Tree)
- Floral Pick (from Dollar Tree)
- Furniture Scratch Marker or wood stain/paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Alphabet Stamps and Ink
To make it super easy for you, I created the video tutorial below….
No into YouTube? You can also check it out on Facebook!
Here is a quick recap….
Start by cutting your canvas panels in half using a ruler and rotary cutter. Next, construct a frame from the wood game pieces and hot glue.
If you have a Cricut and an EasyPress 2, this project is super easy. First cut your image on your Cricut machine on Everyday Iron-On Vinyl and make sure to mirror the image. Then set your EasyPress 2 to 315 degrees. Place the image on the canvas panel and press for 5 seconds.
So easy! I love how simple these are!
If you don’t have a cutting machine, another fun way to make these is to use alphabet stamps. Place the frame on the canvas for placement, and add your sayings with the stamps.
Next, stain or paint the frame. I used the Furniture Scratch Maker from the Dollar Tree. Super easy and affordable.
Cut a Garland Wire Tie in half. Tie the end together of each half to make two mini wreaths. Glue them to the top center of the frame.
Add berries or holly in the center with hot glue.
Next, add a ribbon in a loop to the back of the ornament for hanging.
Wasn’t that easy? You can make them anyway you want to fit your style!
Be sure to check out my other Christmas Ornaments that I made with my Cricut on our Farmhouse Tabletop Tree!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!