Christmas crafting is going strong around here! I’m excited to share a Dollar Tree Christmas DIY wreath garland with just a couple items from Dollar Tree. So, let’s get started!
How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
You know I love a good budget friendly DIY, especially when it’s super easy! If you love Farmhouse style and Dollar Tree hacks like I do, this project is for you!
What you will need:
- Garland Wired Ties
- Hot Glue
This project is so simple that I wanted to share with you a quick video tutorial….
Subscribe to my channel for more craft ideas! I post at least one new video a week!
Wasn’t that so easy? You can make these for your mantel or even as a garland around your Christmas Tree!
Are you looking for a space to share your projects and chat with like minded crafters? Join the party over at my Facebook Group!
PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- 10 Tips on How to Make Money Crafting
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- Under the Sea Party Ideas
- Easy Police Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Memorial Day Party Ideas | Whip It Up Wednesday