Christmas crafting is going strong around here! I’m excited to share a Dollar Tree Christmas DIY wreath garland with just a couple items from Dollar Tree. So, let’s get started!
How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
You know I love a good budget friendly DIY, especially when it’s super easy! If you love Farmhouse style and Dollar Tree hacks like I do, this project is for you!
What you will need:
- Garland Wired Ties
- Hot Glue
This project is so simple that I wanted to share with you a quick video tutorial….
Subscribe to my channel for more craft ideas! I post at least one new video a week!
Wasn’t that so easy? You can make these for your mantel or even as a garland around your Christmas Tree!
Are you looking for a space to share your projects and chat with like minded crafters? Join the party over at my Facebook Group!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!