Are you ready to Gobble ’til you Wobble? Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. I’m excited to share how to make a Farmhouse Thanksgiving Sign for under $4, just in time for Turkey Day! So let’s get started!
How to Make a Farmhouse Thanksgiving Sign for Under $4
I’m all about fun and easy project that won’t break my crafting budget. So of course that means I wanted to find the cheapest way possible to create a cute sign for my Thanksgiving table!
What you will need:
- My FREE PRINTABLE
- $1 8×10 Canvas Panel
- $1 Wood Game
- $1 Furniture Scratcher Marker
- Black Paint Marker
- Hot Glue or Wood Glue
I’ve created the step by step video tutorial for you below….
Be sure to follow my page on Facebook for more party ideas!
ALSO ON YOUTUBE!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I hope you try this fun project and be sure to check out my Farmhouse Pumpkins to add to your table!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!