Are you ready to Gobble ’til you Wobble? Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. I’m excited to share how to make a Farmhouse Thanksgiving Sign for under $4, just in time for Turkey Day! So let’s get started!
How to Make a Farmhouse Thanksgiving Sign for Under $4
I’m all about fun and easy project that won’t break my crafting budget. So of course that means I wanted to find the cheapest way possible to create a cute sign for my Thanksgiving table!
What you will need:
- My FREE PRINTABLE
- $1 8×10 Canvas Panel
- $1 Wood Game
- $1 Furniture Scratcher Marker
- Black Paint Marker
- Hot Glue or Wood Glue
I’ve created the step by step video tutorial for you below….
Be sure to follow my page on Facebook for more party ideas!
ALSO ON YOUTUBE!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I hope you try this fun project and be sure to check out my Farmhouse Pumpkins to add to your table!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Non-Slip Socks with Puff Vinyl
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- DIY Luisa Madrigal T-Shirt – Cricut
- 10 Awesome Trunk or Treat Ideas
- How to Make a Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes
- Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY