It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I’m excited to be part of the Fairfield Pillow Party this holiday season! When my friends at Fairfield asked me to participate in a fun project, I couldn’t say no! Everyone loves a crafty pillow party, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Christmas Pillow – Merry and Bright
What you will need to make a Christmas Pillow:
For this project you will need the following supplies…
20×20 Poly-fil Premier Ultra Plush Pillow Insert
20×20 Pillow Cover
Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2
Iron-On Vinyl of your choice (I used patterned vinyl)
Merry & Bright Project in Cricut Design Space
Start by cutting the design on iron-on vinyl of your choice. I picked red plaid vinyl to match my decor. Be sure to mirror the image before you cut the design! Next, weed the design.
Place the design in the center of the pillow with the sticky side down.
Set your EasyPress to 340 degrees for 30 seconds. Once ready, place the EasyPress over the design and hold.
Once cooled slightly, remove the carrier sheet to reveal the design on the pillow!
Add a 20×20 Poly-fil Premier Ultra Plush Pillow Insert and add it to your holiday decor!
And that’s it! I hope you enjoy this super easy project and try it this holiday season.
COUPON CODE ALERT!
Use my coupon code pillowpartyMichelle for 20% off on your purchases at fairfieldworld.com between Dec 8th and January 31st 2020!
GIVEAWAY! Pillow Party Prize Pack – 6 Pillows!
Enter below for a chance to win!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!