Hi crafty friends! I can’t believe it’s February already and I haven’t posted this year! Not to worry, I’m still creating and crafting fun project to share with you. I recently joined the Hometalk team as a video contributor and I’ve been sharing some fun ideas over there for a few months now. So let’s get started with a fun Farmhouse Book Stack made with Dollar Tree items!
How to make Farmhouse Book Stack with Dollar Tree Items
What you will need:
- Mini Wood Crate from Dollar Tree
- White Chalk Paint
- Wide Ribbon
- Alphabet Stamps
- Black Ink
- Paint Brush
- Hot Glue
- Wood Beads
Start by painting the crate with white chalk paint. You may need 2-3 coats. Also paint a few wooden beads.
Once dry, stamp your favorite saying using the stamps and black ink.
Make it two sided by adding another phrase on the other side.
Glue a wide ribbon on top of the crate and attach it to the inside to hide the side handle slots.
Make a small wood garland with the wood beads and twine and wrap it around the crate.
And that’s it! Isn’t it cute?
It’s great for your tiered tray or coffee table decor!
Head on over to Hometalk to see the whole video below:
Be sure to check out my other Dollar Tree Crafts!
DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Planter
DIY Tabletop LOVE Sign Dollar Tree Craft
And here’s another fun way to make a faux Book Stack!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- Mommy and Me Painting Party with Social Artworking
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
Such an adorable farmhouse book stack and I love that it is budget friendly!