Howdy Dollar Tree Crafters! If you love the vintage look of Black Cats on a budget then I have the perfect DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath for you! So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath Vintage Black Cat
I LOVE Johanna Parker Designs and have slowly added her products to my Halloween Decor. The retro-vintage vibe takes me back to my childhood when all the Halloween decor was black cats, ghosts, and pumpkins! Does anyone else remember those cute little Black Cat candy bags? Oh, the sweet memories of October! Johanna Parker pairs nicely with Rae Dunn, so you know I’m here for it! So when I saw the black cat lawn sign at Dollar Tree, I knew it would go nicely with my Black Cat Johanna Parker Collection.
What you will need:
- Deco Mesh (1 roll orange, 1 roll black) You will need to use about half of each.
- 12-inch Embroidery Hoop (I used the inside hoop)
- Tinsel Stems
- Black Cat Lawn Sign
- Hot Glue
- Self Healing Cutting Mat & Rotary Cutter
- Popsicle Stick
- Ribbon of your choice
I created a video to show you the simple process, I hope you enjoy it!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I love how the decorative mesh looks like a fluffy collar around his neck, super cute!
I invite you to subscribe to my channel for more crafting videos and ideas. I upload tutorials regularly, so I’d love for you to join me!
Side Note: Not familiar with Johanna Parker? Here’s a peek of my 2021 Halloween Display :). Did I say that I love October and the Halloween season? It’s so nostalgic for me!
I hope you give this Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath a try, its’ super easy. And be sure to check out my other Dollar Tree Crafts!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How to Make a Leather Bracelet with Cricut
- Under the Stairs Closet Pantry Transformation
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- DIY Harry Potter Keychain | 3D Print Project
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- How To Make Easy New Year’s Eve Party Favors