Hey crafty friends! I’m excited to be sharing a fun and easy Kirklands Dupe for Halloween! If you love easy crafts that you can make with your Cricut, then let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
Easy Bats & Moon Halloween Decor | Kirklands Dupe
Ever peruse your favorite decor shops and say, hey I can make that with the stuff I have at home! I do all the time, lol! So when I saw the Bats & Moon Halloween Plaque in Kirkland’s online shop. I knew I could replicate it for less with the help of my Cricut!
What you will need for this Kirklands Dupe:
- Cricut Machine of your choice (except the Joy machine)
- 16×20 Stretched Canvas
- Removable Vinyl
- Black Kraft Board or thick Cardstock
- Hot Glue Gun
- Black Canvas Paint
- Wide Paint Brush
- Bats & Moon design (I created it for a 16×20 canvas)
- Craft Knife
I created a quick video to show you the process, enjoy!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for more Cricut craft tutorials!
Cut the files found on my project. You will cut the large circle on vinyl (use any scraps you have, since color doesn’t matter).
Remove the bats from the cutting mat. I recommend using a spatula tool.
Remove the canvas from the frame using a craft knife.
Using a ruler, apply the circle onto the canvas. Centering it both vertically and horizontally.
Apply a rough coat of black canvas paint using a wide brush. You want it to look roughly brushed, so no need to cover the whole space.
Arrange the bats and attach them with hot glue. Bend the wings up for the full 3D effect.
Cut the excess canvas. I cut along the crease left from the frame, it was perfect.
Adhere the canvas to the frame with hot glue.
What do you think? Did I hit the mark with this Kirkland’s dupe? I personally love it better than the original piece!
I hope you like this Kirklands Dupe and give it a try. It will look great on a Halloween shelf, mantle, or wall!
Need more Cricut Ideas? Check out all my projects HERE.
Happy Halloween Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- What Can I Make with a Cricut Cutting Machine?
- How to Make a Santa Sack from a Dollar Tree Pillowcase
- How to Use the Cricut Hat Press | Beginner’s Guide
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- How to Make a Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift