Hey Crafty Friends! I’m excited to be back with another budget-friendly craft for you all! These DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Pumpkins are super easy to make and are great for Fall and Halloween, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Pumpkins
These pumpkins may be my favorite to date. I created a “stuff” technique to make this project super simple. Simply make a hole in the top and bottom of the foam pumpkin and stuff the stands of the mops inside the holes, using glue to secure. Doesn’t get easier than that! The stands inside the pumpkin add weight to the pumpkin and make it feel high-end!
What you will need:
Here’s a video of my process, I hope you give it a try!
I invite you to subscribe to my channel for more crafting videos and ideas. I upload tutorials regularly, so I’d love for you to join me!
Need more Dollar Tree Pumpkin Ideas? Check these out…
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!