Hey Crafty Friends! I’m excited to be back with another budget-friendly craft for you all! These DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Pumpkins are super easy to make and are great for Fall and Halloween, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Pumpkins
These pumpkins may be my favorite to date. I created a “stuff” technique to make this project super simple. Simply make a hole in the top and bottom of the foam pumpkin and stuff the stands of the mops inside the holes, using glue to secure. Doesn’t get easier than that! The stands inside the pumpkin add weight to the pumpkin and make it feel high-end!
What you will need:
Here’s a video of my process, I hope you give it a try!
I invite you to subscribe to my channel for more crafting videos and ideas. I upload tutorials regularly, so I’d love for you to join me!
Need more Dollar Tree Pumpkin Ideas? Check these out…
PIN FOR LATER!
- How To Make Stamps with Cricut
- How to Make Tabletop Standees with Cricut
- How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl with the Cricut Mug Press
- How to Sublimate Mugs in Cricut Mug Press with Cricut Design Space
- What Can I Make with a Cricut Cutting Machine?
- How To Make Money With Cricut?
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift