Have you started decorating for fall? I have a fun and easy DIY Shiplap Fall Decor Idea to share with you that will add a pop of color to your fall display this year. So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Shiplap Fall Decor Idea
What you will need:
- Framed Canvas
- Paint Sticks
- Wood Glue
- Chalk Paint
- Paint Brush
- Acrylic Paint of your choice
- Mini Foam Pumpkins
- Craft Knife
- Floral Greenery
- Hot Glue Gun
I created a quick video of the step-by-step process on how to craft this fall decor idea, enjoy!
I invite you to subscribe to my channel for more crafting videos and ideas. I upload tutorials regularly, so I’d love for you to join me!
What do you think? I love how it turned out and can’t wait to use this paint stick idea for all kinds of decor in the future. I love the colors pair with my small tiered tray display.
Need more fall crafts and DIYs? Check out these fun fall ideas!
I hope you give this technique a try, and if you do please be sure to tag me on social media at @michellespartyplanit
Happy Fall Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cricut Cutaway Cards
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Make a Santa Sack from a Dollar Tree Pillowcase
- How to Sublimate on Wood With or Without a Sublimation Printer
- DIY Apothecary Cabinet | Dollar Tree Crafts
- DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers in Less Than 15 Minutes
- Simple Earth Day Party Ideas
- Spooky Pirate Party Decorations