Hey crafty friends! We’re still Halloween crafting around here to bring you budget-friendly and easy DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Decor! Today, I’m excited to share a stacked skull candle idea with you so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Stacked Skulls Candle Dollar Tree Halloween Decor
If you like a touch of gothic decor, this project is for you! Inspired by a piece I saw online, I decided I could make something very similar for a fraction of the cost using Dollar Tree supplies.
What you will need:
- 2 plastic skulls
- craft roll or toilet paper roll
- Hot glue
- battery operated tea light
- blank ceramic tile or coaster
I created a quick video showing you how you can recreate this craft step by step.
I invite you to subscribe to my channel for more crafting videos and ideas. I upload tutorials regularly, so I’d love for you to join me!
What do you think? How cute would this be in pastel colors for a softer look? How about painting the skulls black or gold for a more dramatic effect? So many possibilities and you can make several of these dupes for the price of one high-end version!
Need more Dollar Tree Craft ideas? Check out this compilation…
Need more Halloween Craft Ideas? I have tons of them HERE.
Feeling inspired? I’d love to see your creations, please tag me on social media at @michellespartyplanit
Happy Halloween Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!