Hey crafty friends! I’m excited to be sharing another simple and budget-friendly craft for the Halloween season! This DIY Halloween Wreath Hanger is made with items from Dollar Tree and is perfect for your front door. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
DIY Halloween Wreath Hanger Dollar Tree Craft
Want to give your Halloween Wreath a “hand” this season? (Did you see what I did there?) This Mummy Hand wreath holder will look great holding a Halloween-themed wreath or even a simple everyday wreath if you want to keep your Halloween decor low-key this year. It also pairs nicely with my viral DIY MUMMY WREATH!
What you will need:
- Black Wreath Hanger
- Skeleton Hand
- Creepy Cloth
- Hot Glue
- Paint Brush
- Craft Wire
- Wood Burning Pen
I created a quick video of the step-by-step process on how to craft a Halloween Wreath Hanger, enjoy!
I invite you to subscribe to my channel for more crafting videos and ideas. I upload tutorials regularly, so I’d love for you to join me!
What do you think? Wasn’t that a cinch? I like how this Halloween Wreath Hanger adds just the right amount of creepiness for the Halloween Season. Nothing too gross, and looks great with a simple farmhouse wreath.
Need more Halloween Craft Ideas? I have tons of them HERE.
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Sublimate Felt Car Air Fresheners
- How To Make a Farmhouse Book Stack
- Easy Farmhouse Signs – DIY Valentine’s Day Decor
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Survivor Gift