It’s spooky season and we’re getting ready with DIY Halloween Mugs and a Witch’s Brew Coffee Bar featuring the Cricut Mug Press! This project is just in time for Halloween so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
DIY Halloween Mugs with Cricut Mug Press
If you know me, you know I love coffee! So naturally, I wanted to create a Witch’s Brew Coffee Cart for Halloween featuring DIY Halloween Mugs I made with the help of my Cricut and Cricut Mug Press.
What you will need:
- Cricut Explore or Maker model of your choice
- Cricut Mug Press
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- I created 4 designs for you that can be found HERE using Cricut Design Space and Cricut Access.
- Cricut Mugs
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
I created a quick video to show you the step-by-step process to create these mugs. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more Cricut Crafts!
Halloween Coffee Bar Ideas
Now that you’re coffee mugs are ready, it’s time to decorate!
I love dressing up my poseable skeletons for the occasion. Especially this fancy hostess, doesn’t she look Spooktakular?
Don’t forget the Pumpkin shaped teapot for fellow tea lovers and a cauldron full of coffee pods. A bubbling cauldron really adds that extra witchy touch.
How cute do these look in a Halloween display with faux whipped cream toppers?
This guest is ready with coffee in hand!
I can’t wait for friends and family to come over for coffee. These mugs make great gifts for other coffee and tea lovers!
I hope you enjoyed this project using the Cricut Mug Press and incorporate some of these elements into your Halloween coffee or tea bar!
Be sure to check out my other Cricut Crafts for the season!
Happy Halloween Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!