The Christmas countdown is underway and if you’re like me, you still have some shopping to do! I’m excited to share my top picks for this year’s Gift Guide for the crafter in your life, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Holiday Gift Guide – Crafter Edition
It’s no secret that I love crafting tools! My favorite place in my house is my craft room. So naturally, I want to share my top picks for craft room essentials, all of which are tried and true by yours truly!
I have spent hours crafting with these brands and every item included in this list and there is sure to be something for everyone on this Holiday Gift Guide geared for crafters in all skill levels!
Cricut Maker 3 – This amazing cutting machine does much more than cut. You can emboss, foil, score and so much more! And it’s FAST!
- Cuts 300+ materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather
- Compatible with 13 tools for cutting, writing, scoring, foiling & embellishing
- Up to 2X faster than its predecessor
- 10X the cutting force
- Compatible with Smart Materials for cuts up to 12 ft (3.6 m) in one go
Multi Stick Glue Gun – I LOVE this glue gun! It’s standard size and can store three 4 inch glue sticks.
- Multi-stick glue gun is perfect for powering through large projects. Multi-Stick Technology feeds glue sticks from the cartridge into the barrel.
- Silicone coated drip tray kickstand prevents mess, catching any drips before they hit the table. Silicone insulated nozzle helps keep users safe.
- High temperature for a strong bond. Works great on glass, stone, marble, ceramic, floral arrangements, denim, leather, and more.
- Comfort grip and trigger help reduce stress during long projects
Xyron Creative Station Lite – This small but mighty sticker maker is great for so many projects!
- Enjoy applying edge-to-edge acid-free permanent adhesive to in two sizes. Available in 5″and 3″ sizes. Great for invitation/card making, die cuts craft projects and school projects. The patented drop-in design makes changing cartridges quick and easy.
- Cartridges are acid-free and non-toxic, give off no odor and make no mess
- Drop-in refill cartridges allow you to switch applications quickly and easily
- Choose between 6 cartridges in 3″ or 5″ widths to enhance your projects with minimal waste
Silhouette Alta Plus 3D Printer – Another top favorite in my craft room is this 3d printer made with the crafter in mind.
- Delta style printer allows for larger, faster prints in a smaller space.
- Preassembled and precalibrated so you can start printing right out of the box.
- Built-in cooling fan provides higher resolution prints.
- Small desktop footprint.
- Easy-to-load filament.
- Compatible with most 1.75 mm PLA filament.
- Locking safety door.
- Driven by Silhouette 3D® software and can access many designs in your current Silhouette library to be converted into 3D print projects.
I hope this Holiday Gift Guide has helped you with gift-giving ideas for the crafter in your life! Need Christmas Craft ideas? Check these out too!
- How to Make Halloween Treat Bags with a Munbyn Label Printer
- How To Make Stamps with Cricut
- PYD Life 2 in 1 Tumbler Press Review
- How to Make a Santa Sack from a Dollar Tree Pillowcase
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- Spooky Pirate Party Decorations