Can you believe we are already in the first week of November? Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I’m excited to be partnering with Cricut to share 3 Easy Thanksgiving Tiered Tray Decor craft ideas! So, let’s get started.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
3 Easy Thanksgiving Decor Crafts with Cricut
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, I love the weather, the colors, the pumpkins, and of course the yummy food! So of course, I love to kick off November with a beautiful Thanksgiving-themed tiered tray on my vintage beverage cart. This year, I wanted to use soft oranges, greens, and neutrals with lots of pumpkins! I also wanted to add a splash of gold and copper to add to the textures.
The Cricut Explore 3 is my go-to Cricut machine when I want to knock out a variety of crafts. I crafted a beautiful Thanksgiving Dish Towel, Gobble Tent Sign, and Hanging Leaves for my Thankful Tree, so let’s get to the tutorials!
Thanksgiving Dish Towel
What you will need:
- Cricut Explore 3
- Gold Iron-On Vinyl
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress Mat
- Plain Dish Cloth
- Thanksgiving Dish Towel Design
Start by loading the Iron-On Vinyl on a cutting mat. Following the prompts in Cricut Design Space, send the design to your machine to be cut.
Once the design is cut, prep your dish towel by ironing it with your EasyPress 2.
Set the EasyPress to 315 degrees for 30 seconds. Weed your design and then center it on the dish towel.
Press the design onto the towel.
Once cool to the touch, carefully remove the carrier sheet to reveal the finished design.
Wasn’t that a cinch? Super cute and so festive for the season!
It’s a family tradition for us to count down to Thanksgiving Day by writing something that we are thankful for on a leaf and hanging it on a decorative tree. This project is super simple and can be done in any color to match your Thanksgiving table decor.
What you will need:
Start by loading the cardstock on a cutting mat. Following the prompts in Cricut Design Space, send the design to your machine to be cut.
Remove the leaves and continue to cut on different colors of cardstock.
Once done, add Baker’s Twine and tie a knot.
Hang them on your decorative tree!
You can’t have a Thanksgiving display without a Gobble Turkey! This cute little sign is simple and fits nicely in most trays.
What you will need:
Start by loading the Smart Vinyl in the Cricut. Following the prompts in Cricut Design Space, send the design to your machine to be cut.
Weed the design.
Cover the design with transfer paper and burnish.
Next, center the design in the mini wood tent sign and burnish. Remove the transfer paper.
Isn’t it cute? I love how small it is.
Love Cricut Videos? I created a quick tutorial for all 3 projects. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more Cricut Tutorials!
I love how these projects turned out, they are the perfect touch to my display. I hope you are inspired to make these easy Thanksgiving Decor Ideas!
Don’t forget to check out my other Cricut crafts!
Happy Cricut Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!