Hey friends! Did you hear? The Cricut Autopress is now available! And I’m excited to share my thoughts about it with you, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutcreated
Is the Cricut Autopress right for you? Full Product Review
As crafters, we are always on the hunt for the best tools to help us get the job done. As a small business, I am also always on the hunt to get the best tool available that will help me save time and money in the long run. Investing in quality tools is essential for making quality products for your customers. Weighing the pros and cons of the investment is something we all have to do, no matter if we are hobbyists, side hustlers or small business owners. With this post, my hopes are that I will be able to make the decision-making process easier for you when it’s time for you to invest in a new heat press.
My friends over at Cricut sent me the latest and greatest heat press to hit the market, the Cricut Autopress. And after several hours of testing out its functions, I’m ready to give you my opinion! I created a video where I tested out the Autopress on different materials using different types of vinyl. (When you view the video, please excuse the fluctuating lighting, I didn’t realize the camera setting until I was complete with my video. ) 🙂
What do you think? Is the Cricut Autopress right for you? I’d love to hear from you and please leave me a comment if you have any questions. I’m here to help!
I hope this video has been helpful! Be sure to check out my other Cricut projects for more inspiration.
Need more info? Check out my other video below featuring the Autopress!
Let’s make some Coaster Party Favors with @cricut Autopress, Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Cricut Joy and Glitter Gold Smart Iron-on vinyl! I love how these came out! 😍#cricutmade #crafttiktok #partyfavors
PIN FOR LATER:
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!