Hey friends! Are you planning a Halloween party or get-together? Maybe you are staying in this year, but want to do a little something for your kids. Well, here is a fun and easy Halloween Charcuterie Board Idea for you. Warning, this may result in a spooky sugar rush, so use it at your own risk. 😉 Let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
Easy Halloween Candy Charcuterie Board Idea
This idea is super easy and you can decorate it any way you want, probably with the Halloween decor you have on hand!
I created a quick video to show you the process, check it out below…
What you will need:
A large platter or Charcuterie Board. Here are some ideas I found that would be perfect for a candy display…
I really like this Pumpkin Tray, it can be used for all fall celebrations!
A Mini Skeleton, something like these…
You can add a mini ceramic cauldron…
And of course lots and lots of your favorite candies. Here are some of my favorites for Halloween…
And that’s it! Just a quick and simple idea for a Halloween Candy Charcuterie you can pull together last minute for a Halloween party!
Need another food idea for Halloween? Check out this Spooky Pasta Salad!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- Let’s Taco Bout Love Engagement Party Ideas
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- Easy Negan Costume Idea + DIY Lucille
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table