Hey friends! I’m back with a fun Cricut tutorial! Today, I’m sharing how to make color changing glass cans with Cricut using color changing vinyl, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
How to Make Color Changing Glass Cans with Cricut
Per his request, I made this set of color changing mugs for my Star Wars loving son. But you can use this technique and color changing vinyl with any design you use in Cricut Design Space! In this tutorial, I will show you how to use the slice and contour features in Cricut Design Space. These features are two that I use on the regular, so if you’re new to Cricut Design Space, this tutorial is perfect for you!
What you will need:
Here is what you will need:
Cricut machine of your choice (I used my Cricut Joy)
I created a detailed step-by-step tutorial for you, check it out below…
With a little ice water, you can turn this…. (this how the vinyl looks at room temperature)
What do you think? I love how the ice water makes it look like the Light Sabers are being turned on! How cute would these be for a Star Wars party? The color changing vinyl works on plastic too! I hope you give color changing vinyl a try, it’s a fun and creative way to enhance your projects!
Need more Cricut Ideas? Check out these favorites:
How to Make Color Changing Glass Cans – PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Add HTV to Sublimation Projects
- DIY Mummy Pillow with Cricut
- How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl with the Cricut Mug Press
- How To Make Money With Cricut?
- DIY Best Mom Ever Reverse Canvas with Cricut
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree | Dollar Tree DIY
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY