Happy Good Friday!
Today I’m sharing the Easter Bird Nests I made yesterday. I was so excited when I found empty meringue nests at World Market. So many ideas went through my mind, you can fill them with almost any sweet treat, whipped cream, fresh fruit, the possibilities are almost endless! I immediately knew what I wanted to fill them with for Easter, colored coconut and jelly beans.
What you will need:
1 Package of Meringue Nests
Jelly Beans (chocolate candy covered candies or chocolate malted eggs would be great too!)
Green Food Coloring
1/2 cup of Coconut Flakes
Fill the Nests with coconut and top with Jelly Beans of your choice.
And that’s it! A quick and easy Easter treat! These would also be great for an owl party any time of year!
It’s also Freebie Friday and I’d like to share with you some of my favorite links for great Easter Party Printables.
One of our favorite party sites is Catch My Party where Jillian has some great Easter printable collections posted. Visit her blog to download this adorable “Gingham Bunny Collection” by Twinkle Twinkle Little Party made especially for Catch My Party.
I love these Treat Bag Toppers by Anything But Perfect. So cute and simple! Angela also has coordinating candy bar wrappers, party circles and printable art freebies!
CLICK HERE to visit the blog and download.
P.S. Please comment below, I’d love to hear from you!!!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!