Mother’s Day is a very important day for me, not only because I am a Mother of three, but it’s also a day I can express my appreciation to all the lovely Mothers in my family. My Mother, my Nana (whom we miss very much), my Sister-In-Law and my closest friends are great examples of WONDERFUL Moms. So in the spirit of “All Things Mom” I created a celebration to honor them all. I loved the flower petal garland I made for our Easter Brunch so much, I decided to use it as my inspiration for the theme. Pinks and yellows were my colors of choice along with a touch of green. Flowers, birds and butterflies were also peppered throughout the decor which added extra femininity.
Being the wonderful ladies they are, the aforementioned Mothers wouldn’t take no for an answer when they asked what they could bring to the celebration. My Mom made a delicious whole wheat pasta salad, chocolate dipped strawberries, deviled eggs and a veggie tray with dip. My sweet and dear friend Jamie made the dipped Marshmallows, brownie bites and yummy cake pops and tissue pom poms to coordinate with the theme. My Sister-in-Law, Lydia made a refreshing fruit salad. My sweet friend Lisa brought the punch and the chicken for grilling and her daughter, Sharon did all the dishes. What a wonderful group of ladies! My husband and his closest buddy did the grilling. The kids played, swam, ate and had a great time!
Fun Tidbit: My friend pointed out how I chose “Mother’s” brand lemonade and circus cookies for the table. It wasn’t intentional, they just were the color I was looking for. 🙂
These dipped marshmallows were as yummy as they look!
My mom surprised me with tons of chocolate strawberries which I thought were the perfect touch to the table.
These delicious Brownie Bites were the first to be eaten, they were a huge hit!
I’m not that much of a baker, these are cupcakes that I ordered. I dressed them up a bit with food safe flowers, cupcake wrappers and candy pearls I found at Michaels for variety in addition to the cupcake toppers I made to coordinate.
I made tulle pom poms for the water bottles.
This was the centerpiece for my backdrop at the smaller dessert table. It captured my thoughts for the occasion exactly.
Jamie made the tissue pom poms, they came out perfectly.
I made this Ribbon Topiary from the DIY Tutorial on Catch My Party with the ribbon I had left from past projects.
These of course are sugar cookies from Casey’s Confections. You will be hard pressed to find one of my parties without Casey’s cookies. She is my favorite baker and oh so talented. She even sent me a special batch of her signature cut out cookies in chocolate and vanilla marble that were to die for!
Tokens of Appreciation:
Each Mother was given cake pops, cookies, flower petal soaps, a sticky note pad and candy.
Time to cool off!
Thank you ladies for all of your help, the day was perfect!
I also wanted to say a special Thank You to my husband, Garrett.
Thank you so much for all of your help during the pre-party preparation. Not just for this Mother’s Day Celebration but for the countless parties we have hosted during the past 14 years. I love you and thank you for being so supportive.
Now let’s get ready for Father’s Day! 😉
Thank you for visiting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!