I love designing for baby showers, so when my friend Alexi asked me to design a baby shower theme for her bestie Paola, I couldn’t say no! How exciting! Paola is expecting her first girl, so of course something pink and dainty was in order.
I used a variety of patterns in the design, polka dots, chevron, damask and butterflies with a splash of light aqua. Her party pack included candy bar wrappers, water bottle wrappers, cupcake toppers, stickers, favor tags, tent cards and an “It’s a Girl” banner with little rompers attached. I love how Alexi styled the party, my favorite part is the tulle poms and paper lanterns over the dessert table. Alexi is also a renowned photographer, as you can see by the wonderful photos.
What a lovely baby shower! Thank you for sharing Alexi!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!