Hey friends! Isn’t it time to “ketchup” with your family and friends for a fun Missed You, Let’s BBQ? I’m happy to be partnering with Big Dot of Happiness to share their fun BBQ Party decorations, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Big Dot of Happiness. All opinions are 100% mine. #bigdotofhappiness #outdoorparty #missedyoubbq #backtogetheragain #partydecorations
BBQ Party Decorations
Big Dot of Happiness’ passion is creating Goose Bump Moments and memories that will last a lifetime! The designer party collections make it easier for everyone to be a Party-Throwing Hero. Life is one big celebration!
I was super impressed with the details of the party decorations, I loved the packaging and easy to follow assembly instructions.
Missed You, Let’s BBQ!
The party starts as soon as guests arrive. Start by welcoming guests in with a Missed You BBQ Welcome Yard Sign.
It’s the little details that make your guests feel so welcomed! The circle stickers are perfect for quick DIY matching cups. Use the circle confetti as straw flags by cutting small slits for your paper straws.
Coordinating stickers are also great for dressing up plain snack boxes. I also added some stickers to small galvanized buckets with napkins and cutlery. Aren’t they cute?
Add a few more stickers to the Ketchup and Mustard bottles.
I love layering paper plates on the tables. I added a larger circle confetti on top of a plate for added flair.
The Photo Props and Tabletop decorations make a great centerpiece, I added another circle to a bucket and filled it with rice to secure the wooden dowels.
I hope these BBQ party Ideas inspire you to get together with your family and friends. Isn’t it about time for everyone to ketchup?
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
Need more summer ideas? Check out these parties!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!