New Year’s Eve Dessert Table
Happy Thursday! I’m excited to share with you some Silver and Gold New Year’s Eve party inspiration! If you saw my Gold & Silver Christmas dessert table, you will know that I love this color combination! So much that I decided to use the same pallette for a NYE dessert table. Like most of my parties, it’s filled with DIY ideas that you can incorporate into any theme year-round.
Since I wanted to create a small dessert table without cake or my usual cupcakes, I added white roses to this lovely Ivory and silver glitter mason jar made by Always the Occasion as my centerpiece.
For sweets, I displayed individual sized chocolate mousse cups, chocolate covered oreos and glittery cake pops. As well as vanilla pudding cups (topped with whipped cream and edible glitter) and fortune cookie party favors.
I made large gold and silver clocks marking the midnight hour with my Sizzix Big Shot and the Tim Holtz weathered clock die. Then added them to the gorgeous candy apples made by Autumn Lynns Chocolate Sins.
It’s not a party unless you have chocolate covered oreos! These little snowflake beauties also by Autumn Lynns Chocolate Sins were perfect!
I created this simple paper garland with the new Eileen Hull Garland Die by Sizzix. It is meant to make paper chains, but I loved how the strips looked just hanging from baker’s twine.
Aren’t these glittery cake pops from Autumn Lynns Chocolate Sins adorable? The cake pop boxes I made paired nicely with the shimmer sticks from Painting Paris Pink for the perfect presentation.
To wish guests the “Best of Luck in 2015″, I die cut the “Luck” fortune cookie boxes in patterned gold and silver metallic cardstock. These boxes are perfect for holding candy or New Year’s wishes for good fortune!
And that’s it! A quick and easy Silver & Gold NYE table to say goodbye to 2014 and HELLLLO 2015!
Styling, paper crafting and photography – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Chocolate covered oreos, cake pops and candy apples – Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins
Handpainted Mason Jars – Always the Occasion
Shimmer Sticks – Painting Paris Pink
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!