Embossed Popcorn Boxes
If you are following me on Instagram, you know I have been planning a Steampunk themed birthday party to celebrate my upcoming 39th birthday. Since everyone knows you stop counting candles at 39, I’ve titled my shindig, “Stopping time…Forever Thirty-Nine”.
Today, I’m sharing a fun and easy way to add dimension and detail to plain popcorn boxes using the Sizzix Big Shot and embossing folders over at the Moms and Munchkins blog for Party Tip Tuesday. Embossed popcorn boxes can be used for your favorite treats and are also great for party favors.
Not planning a steampunk party? That’s ok, because this technique can be used for any party theme since there are hundreds of embossing folders available in the Sizzix online store! Hop on over to the Moms and Munchkins blog to see how it’s done!
Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
Are you fan of Steampunk? Follow my Pinterest Board!
Follow Michelle’s Party Plan-It’s board Steampunk Party Ideas // Michelle’s Party Plan-It on Pinterest.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!