Embossed Popcorn Boxes
If you are following me on Instagram, you know I have been planning a Steampunk themed birthday party to celebrate my upcoming 39th birthday. Since everyone knows you stop counting candles at 39, I’ve titled my shindig, “Stopping time…Forever Thirty-Nine”.
Today, I’m sharing a fun and easy way to add dimension and detail to plain popcorn boxes using the Sizzix Big Shot and embossing folders over at the Moms and Munchkins blog for Party Tip Tuesday. Embossed popcorn boxes can be used for your favorite treats and are also great for party favors.
Not planning a steampunk party? That’s ok, because this technique can be used for any party theme since there are hundreds of embossing folders available in the Sizzix online store! Hop on over to the Moms and Munchkins blog to see how it’s done!
Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
Are you fan of Steampunk? Follow my Pinterest Board!
Follow Michelle’s Party Plan-It’s board Steampunk Party Ideas // Michelle’s Party Plan-It on Pinterest.
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- DIY Harry Potter Keychain | 3D Print Project
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- It’s A Harry Potter Christmas Tree!
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- Wild and Free Cactus Party Ideas
- Easy Memorial Day Party Ideas | Whip It Up Wednesday