I’m so happy it’s finally October, my favorite month! Now we can officially get ready for Halloween! I hope you have enjoyed all the Halloween parties I have shared with you the past few weeks, there are still more to come!
I created a super quick and simple Purple, Black and Gold Haunted Halloween Party with some of my favorite Halloween decorations from my stash. Most of which I have had for a while, but still love!
First I started with draping purple tulle and black spooky cloths for my backdrop. I also draped several spooky cloths on the table as well as my gold sequins table runner.
The gold runner was perfect, since it made the gold in my Trick or Treat sign stand out.
I added some gold vinyl die cuts to this extra large perfume bottle using my Sizzix Big Shot. I also dug out my wire trees to to go with the Haunted House centerpiece.
I love skulls, so of course I have a purple glitter skull! I place it in my decorative birdcage and added a lit spider on top to guard it.
Using my Sizzix Big Shot, I embossed a few gold popcorn boxes with Halloween themed embossing folders.
The embossing is subtle but adds so much detail!
I whipped up a batch of vanilla cupcakes and iced them with buttercream, and added a little bit of gold and purple disco dust to make them “fancy”.
I picked up this glass owl last year at HomeGoods on clearance after Halloween. I love owls, so a purple owl was so hard to pass up!
These spooky bird spindles from Oriental Trading Company match my decor perfectly!
The owl is my favorite, of course.
I created a banner with my Sizzix Big Shot and a mix of Halloween paper from my scrapbook stash. I hung it with tulle ribbon for an extra touch.
I decorated some coordinating popcorn boxes with my Sizzix Big Shot and filled them with gold wrapped butter-mints. Yum!
And that’s it! A simple Haunted Halloween Party table! Although this one was a little more “girlie”, the boys still enjoyed eating up the goodies!
What color and theme will you be decorating with this Halloween? I’d love to hear from you!
Don’t miss the party! Subscribe to my blog by entering your email address in the teal box below. More party inspiration is on it’s way!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!