Nothing says I love you like a Sweetheart Valentine’s Day Party! Show your lovey just how much he/she means to you with a romantic sweet table!
With a little bit of effort, a Valentine’s’ Day Party is super easy to set up! I created this little dessert table for my husband and boys to enjoy. I baked a few favorite sweets and I also created easy party decor using my Sizzix Big Shot.
My husband loves popcorn, so I added a little gold washi tape, lips and mustaches to a few pink cups and filled them with popcorn.
This LOVE wooden decor piece from Oriental Trading Company made the perfect decoration for my table. The colors and lace pattern matched my tablecloth perfectly.
I also created some cookie heart pockets using the latest Sizzix heart pocket die. I’ll be sharing the full tutorial tomorrow, so be sure to check it out over on the Sizzix blog.
Chocolate and peppermint are my husband’s favorite flavors, so these Sweetheart Chocolate Peppermint Cookies were a big hit. I topped them with gummy hearts.
This cute heart banner was another great find from Oriental Trading Company.
You can’t have a Sweetheart party without His & Hers Milk Glasses! See my full tutorial HERE.
I also whipped up a batch of Strawberry cupcakes and topped them with disco dust and a candy heart.
I love muslin favor bags, especially these little heart bags also from Oriental Trading Company.
Pucker up! I mustache you a question!
I also filled some jars with cherry sours and coordinating gumballs for the kids to enjoy.
And that’s it! A sweet and simple Sweetheart Valentine’s Day Party! Do you love it as much as I do? I’d love to hear from you! Better yet, follow me on Instagram and tag me with your favorite Valentine’s Day ideas!
Disclosure: I received some products from Oriental Trading included in this post, however all opinions are my own.
Party Styling, Paper Crafting and Photography – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Garland, LOVE decor, Heart Banner and Muslin Bags – Oriental Trading Company
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!