Decorating for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July has really never been easier! I’m sharing a fun tutorial for DIY Glasses over on the Oriental Trading Blog. With just a little bit of craft vinyl and some cute milk glasses, you can whip these up in no time at all! So head on over for a step-by step tutorial!
Have extra stars? Add them to your beverage dispenser!
Be sure to check out all the other details from my Red, White & Blue BBQ for lots of fun and easy Americana party ideas, including an easy recipe for cereal treats!
Thank you for stopping by and God Bless!
Looking for other fun Vinyl crafts? Check out these other recent projects!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Retro Snack Bar Trunk or Treat Idea
- Lumberjack and Jill Couples Wedding Shower Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Hats
- Easy Minions Party Ideas | Movie Watch Party
- Day of the Dead Party
- Wonder Woman Dessert Table