Decorating for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July has really never been easier! I’m sharing a fun tutorial for DIY Glasses over on the Oriental Trading Blog. With just a little bit of craft vinyl and some cute milk glasses, you can whip these up in no time at all! So head on over for a step-by step tutorial!
Have extra stars? Add them to your beverage dispenser!
Be sure to check out all the other details from my Red, White & Blue BBQ for lots of fun and easy Americana party ideas, including an easy recipe for cereal treats!
Thank you for stopping by and God Bless!
Looking for other fun Vinyl crafts? Check out these other recent projects!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!