Wedding season is fast approaching and I am getting ready with an easy DIY Globe Wedding Guestbook tutorial over on the DecoArt Blog!
Are you planning a wedding or bridal shower soon? Maybe you are part of the wedding party and wonder what gift to give the lovely couple before their big day? How about painting a beautiful Globe in their wedding colors for their guests to sign?
I don’t know about you but I don’t have my guest book displayed in my home. But if I had a globe like this, I know it would be displayed proudly for sure! With a little bit of crafting and imagination, the possibilities and themes are endless. Just paint the Globe in any color palette and add Vinyl to match any theme. Best of all it’s budget friendly. I’m sharing how easy it is with the latest DecoArt paints, so head on over to the DecoArt Blog and check it out!
Looking for more painting inspiration? Check out my other DecoArt projects!
DIY Farmhouse Style Refresh with Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint
Easy Decorative Retro Milk Glasses | Handmade Holidays Blog Hop
Floral Bloom Easter Tablescape on a Budget | Evite Challenge
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- Let’s Taco Bout Love Engagement Party Ideas
- It’s A Harry Potter Christmas Tree!
- Easy Negan Costume Idea + DIY Lucille
- BOO it Forward with a DIY Bubbling Witches Cauldron
- DIY Wine Barrels – Easy Party Props