Who’s ready for fun outdoor summer parties? I am! Living in Southern California, we are lucky enough to have lots of summer weather which means lots of parties! I’m making a splash over on the Oriental Trading blog with a fun Little Fisherman Party!
Little Fisherman Party
My little man loves all things fishy and anything to do with the water; so naturally we had a blast planning a fishing party a couple of weeks ago. I love all the bright colors and all of the little coordinating details are so fun! Perfect for any summer time birthday! How cute would this be for a first birthday party?
Here’s a peek of some of the fun!
Aren’t these little fish cups adorable? Ideal for little hands!
My little man LOVES lollipops, so these little bobber suckers were his favorite detail.
Want to see more? Head on over to the Oriental Trading Company Blog and catch all the fun details from my Little Fisherman Party!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!