Are you ready for a fun summer craft? How about these DIY Little Fisherman Treat Boxes from our Fishing Party featured over on the Oriental Trading Blog? These are super easy and fun treat boxes to make for any fishing party, VBS (Fisher of Men) or camping party!
Don’t want to fill them with candy? How about popcorn, chips, trail mix, or fruit? You can also fill them with trinkets instead of snacks. I have prepared a step-by-step tutorial for you on the Oriental Trading Company Blog, come on over and “catch” the details!
They perfectly match the exclusive Little Fisherman party themed decor from Oriental Trading. Aren’t they cute on the party table?
Be sure to also check out the full party post!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!