Can you believe it’s June already?! Boy, this school year has been a whirlwind! My youngest is finishing up Kindergarten, my middle is headed to High School in Fall and my oldest will be a Senior in High School! YIKES! With my boys growing up so fast, I make sure I stop and take a moment to celebrate every moment. Even the small things, like saying goodbye to the school year and hello to summer! We celebrated recently with an Ice Cream Social and pool party and I’m excited to share how I made the decor to match!
Let’s get started!
Ice Cream Party Decor
For this project you will need:
Sizzix Big Shot & Multi Purpose Platform
Ice Cream Cone & Scoops #2 Bigz Die
Pastel and Kraft Cardstock
Starting with the Ice Cream cones, place a cutting pad on the big shot, followed by the bigz die and 3-4 pieces of kraft cardstock on top of the cone. Place a second cutting pad on top creating a sandwich. Pass the sandwich through the machine.
Next, place a cutting pad on top of the multi-purpose platform on tab 1. Then place 3-4 cones in the embossing folder and place a second cutting pad on top to make the sandwich. Pass it through the Big Shot and you will have waffle cones!
Moving on to the scoops. Using the sandwich method, die cut several scoops using different colors of cardstock. Next, assemble the ice cream cones by stacking the scoops and adding them to the cone with adhesive.
To make the banner, create a sandwich with the Banner Bigz die, watercolors paper and two cutting pads. Repeat until you have the desired number of pennants for your banner. Next, adhere an ice cream to the center of the pennant and punch a hole in each corner of the pennant. String the pennants on tulle or ribbon for a beautiful banner!
Have extra cones? Add them to store bought popcorn boxes or treat bags!
And that’s it! Simple ice cream party decor, perfect for any summer Ice Cream Party!
Looking for more Ice Cream Party ideas? Check out my Hello Summer Ice Cream Social!
Be sure to try my recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!