Yay, it’s Friday which means I’m one step closer to the weekend! And for me that translates to CRAFT TIME! This is the busiest time of the year for me, but I absolutely love it! I’m getting all my little ghosts in a row for our upcoming Halloween classroom celebration with these little DIY Candy and Treat Holders!
DIY Candy and Treat Holders
As you must know by know, Halloween is kind of a big deal around here. We really go all out, which means crafting, crafting and more crafting! I made these fun treat holders for my son’s classroom and I’m sharing how you can too with my Sizzix Big Shot (affiliate link) and DCWV Halloween Night Paper Stack over on the Sizzix Blog!
These are super easy and fun to make, so head on over and check them out!
Be sure to check out my other Halloween crafts to get you in the haunting mood!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Back To School Stickers with Cricut
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- We’re All Mad Here! | A Mad Tea Party
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves