Yay, it’s Friday which means I’m one step closer to the weekend! And for me that translates to CRAFT TIME! This is the busiest time of the year for me, but I absolutely love it! I’m getting all my little ghosts in a row for our upcoming Halloween classroom celebration with these little DIY Candy and Treat Holders!
DIY Candy and Treat Holders
As you must know by know, Halloween is kind of a big deal around here. We really go all out, which means crafting, crafting and more crafting! I made these fun treat holders for my son’s classroom and I’m sharing how you can too with my Sizzix Big Shot (affiliate link) and DCWV Halloween Night Paper Stack over on the Sizzix Blog!
These are super easy and fun to make, so head on over and check them out!
Be sure to check out my other Halloween crafts to get you in the haunting mood!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!