I don’t know what I enjoy more, the game or cooking a large spread for my family to enjoy! It’s football season and we are ready to cheer our favorite team all season long! I’m sharing my Favorite EASY Game Day Recipes with you so you can wow your guests with a delicious spread! Don’t worry, all of them are super easy, so you won’t spend too much time in the kitchen!
9 Easy Game Day Recipes
1. First up are my family’s favorite Kickin’ BBQ Chicken Wings! These sticky, spicy and delicious wings are always a huge hit and are perfect for any party!
2. Make your slow cooker do all the work with my Shredded Pork (Carnitas) Recipe. Make a Nacho, Taco, Salad Bar on Game Day and everyone will be cheering!
3. No need for overtime with my Slow Cooker Chili recipe! Top it with onions and shredded cheese for extra flavor! Makes a great addition to the nacho bar and is also great on hot dogs!
4. Satisfy the sweet tooth with fun Football Cupcakes! Super easy and no special cake decorating skills necessary!
5. Boring Cereal treats have no place on the field! Whip up a batch of Chocolate Football Cereal Treats and no baking required!
6. Give guests the best of both worlds with my Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings. Better be prepared and make an extra batch, because these will be a hit!
7. Kick store bought Salsa to the sidelines and spice things up with my Game Day Salsa!
8. Score a touchdown with my Spicy Fruit Salad!
9. Don’t fumble with boring salads! Add variety to your party table with Blue Cheese Wedge Salads!
I hope you give my recipes a try and let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you.
Looking for Football Party ideas? Check out my Top 5 Football Party Must Haves!