Halloween is this week! Are you ready for all the little ghosts and ghouls? There is still time to whip up a little spooky decor to set the mood! I’m over at the Sizzix blog today sharing how to make this fun rickety Haunted House Tealight/Nightlight. Just like one you might encounter at the end of a long dark dirt road! Come on over and check it out!
See you there…IF you DARE!!!
Looking for more last minute inspiration? I’ve been sharing lot’s of party ideas lately, come on by and check them out!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Easy Mom To Bee Baby Shower Ideas with Chinet®
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Hats
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday
- DIY Steampunk Gun | Costume Prop