Are you following me on Instagram? If not, you really should be! I’m participating in a fun DIY hashie #DIYItsFallOhMy and I’ve teamed up with an AMAZING group of talented ladies for lots of fall inspiration!
It’s week 1 and we’re sharing fall and Halloween banners and wreaths! So I’m sharing my Halloween Banner complete with a full tutorial.
I love the Halloween Dies and Embossing Folders from Tim Holtz and you know I love parties; so I had to make my own Vampire Halloween Banner!
Let’s get started. For the banner you will need: Sizzix Big Shot, Tim Holtz Vampire Thinlits, two Cutting Pads, Magnetic Platform, and the Multi Purpose Platform. You will also need scissors, cardstock, Halloween themed banner (I made this banner with the Banner Bigz L Die), glue and 3D foam adhesive dots/squares.
Starting with the Vampire Thinlits, place one Cutting Pad on the Magnetic Platform and create a sandwich by placing the cardstock, thinlits and a second cutting pad on top.
Then pass the sandwich through the Big Shot.
Repeat the process for all Thinlits.
Next, assemble the vampire by layering the pieces per the included instructions. Adhere with glue and 3D adhesive dots.
Now, attach the vampire to one of the banner panels with 3d adhesive squares. Punch holes in the pennant, add twine and you have one Spooktacular banner!
Just drape a creepy cloth on your table, add some wine bottles and a coordinating pumpkin for ambiance. Then hang up the banner and set out your napkins and wine glasses for an instant Cocktail Bar fit for Dracula! I took it a step further and added some blood vinyl gel clings to my wine glasses.
What do you think? Is this vampire bar thirst quenching or what?
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and follow the #DIYItFallOhMy hashtag!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!