Halloween is in 10 days! Have your kids picked their costumes yet? My little man always picks his costume early, but ALWAYS insists on a last minute wardrobe change on Halloween! So it helps to have a back up costume, just in case. Here are 9 Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes that you can whip together with mostly with just regular clothes! (affiliate links)
Last Minute Halloween Costumes
If you are a Nacho Libre fan, this costume is for you! We simply cut a hole in a piece of brown t-shirt fabric, tied it at the waist with a piece of rope and added a wooden cross necklace! For his big reveal, my little man wore turquoise leggings and big red socks instead of wrestling boots! Instant Nachoooooooooooo! See all the party details HERE.
We are big Twilight Zone fans, so when my son saw a half pig face we knew it would make the perfect “Pig Doctor” from the Eye of the Beholder episode. Added a lab coat from the thrift store and an inexpensive doctor scrub set.
Love Indiana Jones? A jacket, polo shirt, khaki pants and fedora is all you need! See our whole party HERE.
Not all scientists are Mad! So how about throwing on a lab coat, Dad’s safety goggles and a no sew bow tie! See our whole party HERE.
What easy last minute ideas do you have? I’d love to hear from you!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- Pre Trick or Treat Halloween Party Ideas
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Party Backdrop