Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays for styling quick little parties. Almost any design element can be created into a full party table with very little effort.
As an OTC blogger and DecoArt Core Blogger, I received some products included in this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’ve always loved all things “cherry” so when I recently was waiting in the checkout line at Hobby Lobby, I saw a small cherry springtime sign that I couldn’t resist! I thought it would be the perfect theme for a simple Valentine’s Day party table!
I Love You Cherry Much Party Decorations
The sign was too small to make a big impact so I quickly painted a larger similar sign using leftover paint and canvas from my Christmas Painting Party. I hung up some soft tulle in the background and the painting in the center for my backdrop. I love creating my own backdrops with art like I did for my Monster Mash Halloween Party. Not only is it easy, it’s unique!
Isn’t that little sign adorable? For the table I set out coordinating cake stands and a chevron table runner. I love mixing patterns so I also set out some striped snack cups and filled them with candy.
I filled some red berry baskets with party favors and coordinating candy.
I set out my cake and topped it with a large cherry. I also added red heart candy from Oriental Trading Company around the base of the cake.
I added foam hearts to striped popcorn boxes and filled them with our favorite white cheese popcorn.
Heart straws were perfect for the mason jars which we filled with lemonade.
I added more patterns with striped and polka dot paper lanterns.
And that’s it! A super simple party table, perfect for the classroom or just for the kids!
I hope you are inspired to whip up a little party table of your own!
Happy Party Planning!
Styling & Photography – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Candy, Paper Lanterns, Foam Hearts, Popcorn Boxes and Mason Jars – Oriental Trading Company
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!