Have you been following my Bar Cart series? I started it this year kicking it off with New Year’s and Mardi Gras. But now it’s time to think about St. Patrick’s Day! We always celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a nice family dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage along with a small spread of sweeties. So you can bet I’ll be rolling my bar cart out this year!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received products free of charge included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Let’s get started with some ideas!
St.Patrick’s Day Bar Cart Ideas
Starting with the backdrop, I hung up several St. Patrick’s Day Paper Fans behind my bar cart. They were the perfect combo of green and gold so it matched perfectly! I kept the background simple, with a soft white backdrop.
I hung a self inflating “LUCKY” balloon garland in front of my cart and added some decorative pieces and candy filled kettles to the bottom shelf.
This is a kid friendly cart so I added some gold straws to my wine glasses for our sparkling apple cider.
And that’s it! A super simple decked out bar cart for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. This is perfect for when the holiday falls on a worknight, no one wants to fuss to much after work. At least I don’t! 😉
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN IT FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!