Are you a Wonder Woman fan? Like most girls growing up in the eighties, Wonder Woman was my idol. So naturally, I’m super excited about the new Wonder Woman movies! I recently shared a Wonder Woman Bridal Shower and I made Wonder Woman Inspired Bridesmaid Charm Bracelets for the bridesmaids. I’m excited to share how you can make these for your besties or bridesmaids. And best of all, there are no special tools required!
As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and/or free product to provide fun ideas and crafts with you! All opinions are my own.
Wonder Woman Charm Bracelet
What you will need:
Starting with the Inspiring Charms Expandable Goldtone Bangle Bracelets, open a Goldtone Metal Jumpring and attach a Goldtone Star Charm. Attach it to the bangle and close the jumpring shut.
Next, add jumpring to the Patriotic Tassel and attach it to the bangle.
Add a jumpring to one of the Goldtone Add-a-Pearl Inspiring Patriotic Charms and add it to the bangle.
Next, add a jumpring to the Goldtone Swirl Charms and add it to the bangle. Don’t the swirl charms look like Wonder Woman’s Lasso?
Repeat until you’ve added as many charms as you’d like to the bangle!
Place one Wonder Woman Charm Bracelet at each of the party table place settings for your bridesmaids and besties!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!