Calling all Harry Potter fans! I have 5 super easy and fun DIY Harry Potter Party Ideas just for you! You may remember, my son celebrated his 7th birthday with a big Harry Potter party this year. Well, I’ve collected 5 of the DIYs I made for his party to share with you today! From party favors to decorations, there is something for every HP fan!
DIY Hogwarts House Scarves
These NO SEW House Scarves are super easy to make, I even include a video to show you how easy! I made them for all our “students” and even had the sorting hat designate each house!
No Mess DIY Hogwarts Seals
Making Hogwarts Seals have never been easier! I show you a no mess technique plus a video! These are great for invitations and thank you notes!
DIY Hogwarts Portrait Backdrop
Recreating Hogwarts is another fun DIY for a Harry Potter party! See how we converted our house HERE!
Professor Snape’s Potions
Another super easy party prop, Professor Snape’s Potions. This fun DIY includes all the info you need to make your own!
Pond Slime Recipe
Pond Slime is sure to be a hit at any Harry Potter party. It also makes a great part favor with my free printable labels!
Be sure to check out all the details from our Harry Potter Party!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- How to Add Foil To Wood Veneer with Cricut Maker
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- No Mess Hogwarts Wax Seal – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Easy Creole Baked Chicken Recipe
- DIY Steampunk Goggles
- Liam’s Round Up – Part 1 Western Party Ideas