Planning a Lord of the Rings or Hobbit themed party soon? I have five easy crafts inspired by the movies and books just for you! These are all projects I created for my son’s graduation party over the summer, but now all in one place for easy reference!
Disclosure: As member of the OTC Fun Squad and the Cricut Blogger program, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
One Embossed Napkin Ring To Rule Them All
Wow your guests with these embossed napkin rings. See the full tutorial and video HERE.
Mallorn Leaf Treat Holders
Every Hobbit needs a Mallorn Leaf filled with treats! Check out the full tutorial including a video HERE.
Tree of Gondor Party Favors
Every LOTR fan needs a mini Tree of Gondor sack! See the full tutorial HERE.
LOTR Party Signs
Every LOTR fan needs a Bilbo party sign! Check out the full tutorial HERE.
Prancing Pony Aged Barrel Drink Dispenser
Everyone knows Hobbits like a good ale! Serve guests your favorite beverage in this DIY Aged Barrel Drink Dispenser. See the full tutorial HERE.
Be sure to check out all the details from my son’s Lord of the Rings Party, plus my recipe for Iced Chai Tea!
PIN FOR LATER
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- 20+ Birthday Party Themes for Boys
- Star Wars Lego Party Ideas
- Yellow & Pink Lemonade Party | Summer Party Ideas
- Welcome A New Baby With A Mint & Gold Baby Shower Dessert Table
- The Walking Dead Viewing Party | Zombie Party Ideas