Are you looking for fun, vibrant and colorful Space Party tableware? My friends over at Design Design sent me some of their newest products to share with you all and I’m excited to show you all the details!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Design Design, Inc. As always, all opinions are my own.
It may be fall, but here in Southern California our temperatures are still in the 90s! The perfect time for a poolside Space themed party!
It’s A Space Party!
I wanted to keep things simple for this tablescape, so I set up a table and dressed it up with a bright tissue tassel.
Next, I used the fun Space Party wrapping paper for my table runner and a faux Galaxy cake topped with a star candle.
I set coordinating plates with a fun party hat at each table setting. I also set out matching cups with paper straws and star toppers.
I filled the star snack cups with kettle corn and placed them on lime green beverage napkins. Isn’t that wrapping paper the cutest? And it’s nice and thick!
I love the fringed party hats, so cute!
If you’re looking for high quality party ware, be sure to check out Design Design. They have so many fun print designs and coordinating solid designs that you’re sure to find the perfect Birthday Party theme!
Planning a Space Party? Check out my other fun ideas!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- DIY Halloween Gnome | Dollar Tree Craft
- How to Make Farmhouse Christmas Ornaments | Dollar Tree DIY
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- Scary Movie Halloween Party Ideas
- Wild and Free Cactus Party Ideas
- Wonder Woman Dessert Table