Looking for a last minute, super simple idea for the kids on Halloween night? How about setting up a quick little party before the kids hit the street for Trick or Treats? With all the Halloween merchandise already on clearance at Michaels, now is the time to snatch up some cute party supplies just in time for Halloween night.
With Halloween being on a weekday this year, I won’t have a lot of time after work for our usual pre-trick-or-treat party. So simple is the way to go this year with a little Black Cat Halloween Party!
I hit Michaels the other day on my lunch hour and took advantage of the 60% off all Halloween décor. I fell in love with the Black Cat decorations, aren’t they adorable?
A little bit of ribbon and coordinating straws were the perfect accent to these faux caramel apples.
You can’t have a Black Cat party without little witch cauldrons! I filled them with candy and also filled the nut cups with my son’s favorite kettle corn.
I think the Black Cat cups with straws are my favorite item from Michaels. They also make great party favors!
So that’s it! A super simple party table you can set up in just a few minutes. Perfect for Halloween night!
PIN FOR LATER
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- PYD Life 2 in 1 Tumbler Press Review
- Sea Animals and Pirate Party Ideas For Kids
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table