Circus parties have always been my favorite. Unfortunately, my sons never asked for one so I never had the chance to style one until now! I’m excited to share all the fun details from my most recent project for Fun365 by Oriental Trading!
Disclosure: As a member of the OTC Fun365 Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
My Favorite Vntage Circus Party Highlights:
One of my favorite details is this Center Stage Light Up Marquee. I actually picked this up on clearance when my little guy was just a baby in hopes he’d want a Circus party! I’m so glad I kept it! Be sure to check out my tutorial for Personalized DIY Circus Party Favors here on my blog as well.
So step right up and head on over to Fun365 to see all the Big Top details from my party!
See you there and God bless!
OTHER PARTY IDEAS
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!