It’s no secret, I love the USA! So of course I jumped at the chance to style a fun Patriotic Pop party packed with 4th of July party ideas! I love everything about this party and we had so much fun creating all the fun DIYs to share with you!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. 🙂
Let’s get started!
4th of July Party Ideas – Patriotic Popsicle Party
One of my favorite things about this party is the fun added “pop” (pun intended) of turquoise. If you haven’t noticed by my branding, I love me some turquoise! Especially when paired with the old red, white and blue! Growing up the Bomb Pop ice pops were my absolute favorite so this new patriotic party line is right up my alley!
Also be sure to check out my favorite 4th of July Party games and activities featuring my favorite little man! 🙂
If you are looking for more 4th of July Party Ideas, be sure to check out these fun projects!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- Dog Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- Donut 1st Birthday Party – Donut Party Ideas
- Christmas Painting Party | Social Artworking
- The Walking Dead Viewing Party | Zombie Party Ideas
- DIY Steampunk Gun | Costume Prop
- DIY Steampunk Goggles