It’s no secret, I love the USA! So of course I jumped at the chance to style a fun Patriotic Pop party packed with 4th of July party ideas! I love everything about this party and we had so much fun creating all the fun DIYs to share with you!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. 🙂
Let’s get started!
4th of July Party Ideas – Patriotic Popsicle Party
One of my favorite things about this party is the fun added “pop” (pun intended) of turquoise. If you haven’t noticed by my branding, I love me some turquoise! Especially when paired with the old red, white and blue! Growing up the Bomb Pop ice pops were my absolute favorite so this new patriotic party line is right up my alley!
Also be sure to check out my favorite 4th of July Party games and activities featuring my favorite little man! 🙂
If you are looking for more 4th of July Party Ideas, be sure to check out these fun projects!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!