We’re planning a trip to Legoland for their fun Brick-or-Treat Halloween celebration, so naturally I wanted to share a fun Brick-or-Treat Lego Halloween Party!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Brick-or-Treat Lego Halloween Party Ideas
If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll know that like most kids, my boys LOVE Legos. Check out our first trip to Legoland as well as our Star Wars Lego Party from last summer. So why not combine our love for Lego and Halloween together for a fun party in preparation for our upcoming trip? This party is filled with party decor I created with my Cricut Maker and lots of fun party props my husband 3d printed just for this occasion.
I started the decorating with a bright balloon garland and handmade banner with fun Lego inspired characters. We have a Skeleton, Frankie, Dracula and of course a Jack-o-Lantern!
We can’t have a party without snacks! So I added the same cute little faces to plain popcorn boxes for the party table.
My husband printed Jack-o-Lantern Candy Buckets just like my son’s minifigures have! I filled them with Candy Corn.
I added glitter vinyl to plain canvas tote bags. These are going to be great for our trip and Halloween Night. Of course we had to have Legos, my friend’s over at Lego sent us a few Minifigures in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the Minifigure!
I think Frankie is my favorite little face!
I also made some Lego inspired cartons for candy and added a little paper skeleton to match.
I just love how this giant Lego figure came out. His face is even two sided!
We also received a fun Classic set to go with the Minifigures. My little guy was so excited to create with it!
I’ve lost count of how many Minifigures we’ve bought for my boys through the years. And they were so excited about Series 18. Did you know that the Policeman is the rarest Minifigure of Series 18?
I loved all the Minifigures we received. I couldn’t pick a favorite, the whole collection is so fun!
The Birthday Cake Boy reminds me of my little guy!
Everyone dressed up for the Costume Party!
And that’s it! I hope you are inspired to create your very own Brick-or-Treat Lego Halloween Party this year. Especially if you’re planning a trip to Legoland! Don’t forget to snatch up a few 18 Series Minifigures!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!