It’s finally October which means I’ll be sharing even more Halloween and Fall projects with you! Today, I’m excited to share this punny “You’re Creeping MEOWT” pillow I created. This pillow is super cute and easy to make, and makes a great project or gift for the craft lover!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
DIY You’re Creeping MEOWT Halloween Pillow for Cat Lovers
I’ve done all the heavy lifting for you and created the design in Cricut Design Space for your use. Just cut on your favorite iron on vinyl and apply it to your pillow cover with either your household iron or Easy Press!
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Black Iron On Vinyl
- Iron-On Protective Sheet
- Pillow Cover
- Cricut EasyPress or Iron
- EasyPress Mat
- You’re Creeping Meowt file in Cricut Design Space
I created the quick video tutorial below to show you the process of applying the vinyl. I used my EasyPress but you can get the same results with a household iron. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more craft tutorials!
I hope you give this project a try this Halloween season. You can change vinyl easily to match your Halloween Decor Collection. Check out my other Cricut tutorials for more tips and ideas!
PIN FOR LATER
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- Sublimation Oven or Cricut Mug Press – Which is Best?
- How to Make a Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe
- 4 Fun Father’s Day Party Themes
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables
- Goldfish Cracker Crusted Cheese Ball | Recipe