It’s finally October which means I’ll be sharing even more Halloween and Fall projects with you! Today, I’m excited to share this punny “You’re Creeping MEOWT” pillow I created. This pillow is super cute and easy to make, and makes a great project or gift for the craft lover!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade
DIY You’re Creeping MEOWT Halloween Pillow for Cat Lovers
I’ve done all the heavy lifting for you and created the design in Cricut Design Space for your use. Just cut on your favorite iron on vinyl and apply it to your pillow cover with either your household iron or Easy Press!
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Black Iron On Vinyl
- Iron-On Protective Sheet
- Pillow Cover
- Cricut EasyPress or Iron
- EasyPress Mat
- You’re Creeping Meowt file in Cricut Design Space
I created the quick video tutorial below to show you the process of applying the vinyl. I used my EasyPress but you can get the same results with a household iron. Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more craft tutorials!
I hope you give this project a try this Halloween season. You can change vinyl easily to match your Halloween Decor Collection. Check out my other Cricut tutorials for more tips and ideas!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!