Disclosure:This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Mickey90 #CollectiveBias
Does your child love Mickey Mouse? Mine all do and we love Mickey Mouse Birthday parties! Can you believe November 18th marks Mickey’s 90th year of entertainment? We will be celebrating for the next 12 months with lot’s of Mickey Mouse inspired ideas. Starting with this fun Mickey Mouse Birthday Party!
Mickey Birthday Party Ideas
Celebrating a Mickey Mouse themed birthday has never been easier! I was able to find everything I needed at Walmart to create this bright and colorful celebration, perfect for any time of the year. I’m excited to share how you can celebrate Mickey’s 90th Anniversary all year long with these fun ideas! Let’s get started and join me in honor of Mickey’s 90th Anniversary with a celebration that will continue through 2019!
Mickey Mouse Party Decorations
Create a simple yet bold Balloon garland for your backdrop. Add Mickey Mouse cutouts from the Mickey Mouse Party Collection for that extra touch. And don’t forget about the Mickey Mouse Happy Birthday Banner! A large pinata not only makes a fun party game, but it also looks great on the party table. Create balance to the table with the Mega Size Hallmark Mickey Mouse Gift Bag filled with tissue paper. Plan a “Brunch and Munch” style menu with breakfast foods, snacks and Mickey Mouse cupcakes fresh from the Walmart bakery.
Mickey Mouse Party Food
Not sure what to serve? How about a Kellogg’s Eggo Mickey Homestyle waffle bar? Fresh fruit and whipped cream are sure to be crowd pleasers!
I’ve never met a child who didn’t like to snack. Serve Crunch Pak Foodles Disney Apples, Cheese & Grapes and Good2Grow Juice. Don’t forget the Mickey Huggies Simply Clean Baby Wipes for the little hands.
Pair the Mickey Mouse Party Plates with striped paper plates for added dimension. And the Mickey Mouse tumblers make great party favors too!
Not only does the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Boppin’ Bikin’ Mickey Mouse Plush make a bright and fun table centerpiece, it’s sure to keep the kids entertained after the pinata!
I hope you are inspired to create your very own Mickey Mouse Birthday Celebration. Don’t forget to stop at Walmart for all of your party planning needs! Interested in trying these out for yourself? Click on the items below to shop.
Happy party planning and be sure to come back for more Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Celebration ideas! We will be celebrating throughout 2019!
Check out this shopping list to make your shopping easier!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!