Are you a fan of Jack Skellington and The Nightmare Before Christmas? Show off your love for all things Skellington with this fun no-carve Three-Dimensional DIY Jack Skellington Pumpkin idea, perfect for your Halloween porch or mantle! It also makes the perfect centerpiece for a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Party!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
How to Make a 3D Jack Skellington Pumpkin with Hot Glue
I’ve been sharing a few Nightmare Before Christmas DIY in celebration of the 25th Anniversary and I think this one is my favorite. So let’s get started!
What you will need:
- Faux Pumpkin
- White Spray Paint
- Black Spray Paint
- Glue Gun & Hot Glue
- Teflon Sheet or a large piece of glass
- Image of Jack’s Face
- Adult Santa Hat
Here’s a quick video tutorial I posted on Facebook, but I’ve also included step by step photos below. 🙂 BTW are you following me on Facebook? I share lots of ideas there too!
Draw or print Jack’s face to use as a template.
Place a Teflon sheet (or non-stick craft sheet) on top of the image.
Once the glue has dried, remove from the mat and trim edges as needed with scissors.
Next, spray paint the Foam Pumpkin white, let dry. Spray paint the facial features black, let dry.
Add the Adult’s Santa Deluxe Hat.
Now Jack is ready to party!
I hope you give this project a try and be sure to check out the rest of our Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Party!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!