Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftACoke #CollectiveBias
Are you hosting a Friendsgiving celebration this year? There is still plenty of time to gather your friends together for great food, a beautiful tablescape and Coca-Cola®! I’m excited to share all the details from our Friendsgiving dinner, including tips on how you can host your own celebration. So let’s get started!
Planning a casual celebration doesn’t have to be exhausting. Incorporating your favorite DIY home decor with your everyday tableware is the perfect way to keep your planning stress free.
Your table should reflect your personal style with your favorite fall decor. I filled a farmhouse style tray with pumpkins I painted along with several mini fabric pumpkins. I made a simple Thankful and Grateful sign for the main focal point.
I love black and white decor, so I layered the dining table with a buffalo check runner and florals I picked up at Walmart.
I set each table setting with a wood grain charger, cloth napkin and black and white plates. I topped each setting with a ceramic pumpkin and added gold cutlery.
DIY Farmhouse Place-cards
These easy DIY Farmhouse place-cards are perfect for any Friendsgiving celebration. If you are hosting for 4 or 14 people, they are super simple to make and add that special touch.
What you will need:
- Small wooden blocks
- Canvas Panel
- Rotary Cutter
- Alphabet Stamps
- Ink or Permanent Marker
- Wood Stain or Wood Marker
- Glue Gun
Start by cutting a 1.75h x 2.75w rectangle from the canvas panel using the rotary cutter.
Next, construct a small frame using the small wooden blocks. Glue them together to create the frame.
Stamp your guests names on the canvas panel using the alphabet stamps and ink or a permanent marker.
Next, stain the frame and once dried, glue the frame onto the canvas.
Add the place-cards to your tablescape and you’re ready to move on to the food and drinks!
Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Recipe
You can’t have a holiday celebration without an amazing beverage! We love Coca-Cola®, so of course I wanted to serve my new favorite Coke-tail made with Cranberry Juice and Vanilla.
- Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar
- Simply® Cranberry Cocktail
- 2 to 3 drops of Imitation Vanilla Flavoring
- Fill a glass 3/4 of the way with Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of imitation vanilla flavoring and top it off with cranberry juice.
- Give it a good stir, then serve.
The simple combination of cranberry and vanilla added to the delicious taste of Coca-Cola is sure to be a hit at your next Holiday party! Simply serve on ice in glass goblets and add a pretty paper straw for that extra touch. You can find Coca-Cola at Walmart in the beverage aisle.
Last but certainly not least, is the menu. I always like to set up a small table for the food with a few themed decorations.
I hung a “Thankful For…” display as a backdrop and added some fall decorations to the table.
I served the traditional Thanksgiving menu. I was able to find everything I needed at Walmart!
I made a delicious Turkey Breast and roasted Brussel Sprouts. Along with Green Bean Casserole and Mashed Potatoes.
I also served Cranberry Sauce, Dinner Rolls and of course Gravy!
Everything was perfect, an best of all we captured great memories.
I hope you are inspired to host your very own Friendsgiving Dinner! Don’t forget to try the Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail and stop at Walmart for all your dinner party needs!
Need more ideas? Check out these other Friendsgiving and Holiday entertaining ideas and recipes!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!