Get ready, set, eat! Do you love Football? I’m excited to share football party ideas perfect for the big game or a football birthday party. So, let’s get started.
Ready…Set…Eat…Football Party Ideas
Setting up a football party is super easy with team neutral colors. Black and white stripes paired with greens and browns are perfect. Have a favorite team, then of course add their colors in the mix. I personally love the black, white and green all season long.
Start with a s Ready Set Eat backdrop against a white background. Add black and white table runner with a grass table runner in the center to add a little bit of turf to the tablescape.
Add a Concessions banner and a few black and white paper lanterns to the front of the table.
Silhouette Football Centerpieces add a great contrast against the background. Serve the food on Referee Platters, striped plates and themed cups for guests to enjoy.
Layer football themed napkins and black and white dinnerware to add extra detail.
Don’t forget the coordinating paper straws and pompoms!
A cute Game Time sign is a must too!
Serve your favorite finger foods in themed serving dishes.
Chicken Wings, pasta salad and chili beans are a family favorite and great for any football party!
Of course you can’t forget the Coca-Cola!
And that’s it! Super easy Football Party Ideas for the Big Game or any Football Birthday Party!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!